Nobis Product Limited Warranty
(Current Production Models. U.S.A. and Canada Only)
What the warranty covers:
Nobis warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Nobis will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer's original limited warranty. Nobis provides no warranty for the third-party software included with the product or installed by the customer.
How long the warranty is effective:
1. Nobis products are warranted for one (1) year parts and 90 days of labor.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser.
What the warranty does not cover:
1. Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
2. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
1. Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
2. Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Azpen.
3. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
4. Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
5. Any damage of the product due to shipment.
6. Removal or installation of the product.
7. Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
8. Use of supplies or parts not meeting Azpen's specifications.
9. Normal wear and tear.
10. Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide, such as cleaning of user-cleanable projector filters.
11. Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
12. Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
13. Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning as described in product User Guide.
3. Removal, installation, and set-up service charges, including wall-mounting of product.
How to get service:
1. For information on obtaining warranty service, you could submit the RMA through the website or you could email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive the response within 24 hours.
2. To obtain warranty service, please contact Nobis Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization number (RMA). You will be required to provide
1. A copy of the dated sales slip.
2. Your name.
3. Your ship to address, email address and phone number.
4. description of the problem.